Taking the lead reins on Equestrian & Equine Insurance
As an independent, family run insurance broker, County Insurance Services has been providing advice to equine and equestrian clients for over 25 years.
Our dedicated equine team of Georgi, Lisa & Oliver will welcome the chance to provide your horse, riding establishment or equestrian business with a quote.
Following years of cultivating great relationships with insurers, we now insure a wide range of businesses including:
- Riding schools
- Livery Yards (full, part or DIY Livery)
- Stud Farms
- Pony club centres
- Competition yards
- Race yards
- Private yards
- Riding/Dressage Instructors
- Horse owners
Professional and personal service for equine businesses
Throughout the lifetime of the policy you will have a dedicated equine expert to oversee your policy administration. All three of our experts combined have over 25 years experience in insuring such risks.
Depending on you and your business needs, we use a number of insurers to fulfil client needs. Whether it’s a straightforward horse policy or more encompassing equestrian combined, we can offer:
- Buildings, Contents & Stock cover on an All Risks basis.
- Liabilities including Public & Product, Employers’ and Environmental
- Business Interruption to prevent a material loss affecting the day to day operation of your firm.
- Personal Accident to cover key groups or individuals amongst your staff, trustees or volunteers
- Goods in Transit & Livestock in Transit
- And more…
We can also offer covers tailored to your industry, including:
- Cover for Bailment (also known as Care, Custody & Control), member to member, client tack and more.
- Data Liability & Cyber Crime, protecting key intellectual property and data held on devices and storage centres.
- Engineering Inspection & Insurance, helping you meet statutory obligations for LOLER, PUWER, EAWR and COSHH regulations
- Management Liability to provide protection from legal action arising from stakeholders
To find out more or request a quote contact us on 01865 844998 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet the equine team
Lisa Mosson Cert CII, Commercial Executive
Georgi Carron Cert CII, Account Handler
Oliver Burns BA (Hons) MCIPR Cert CII, Commercial Executive & Marketing Manager
It was Monday 23rd December 2013 and we were in the middle of a really bad period of storms. I was getting ready to leave the business to go on holiday when the wind ripped the roof off our stable block. My priority was to get the situation resolved as quickly as possible. Our relationship with County Insurance Services started in 2012. They had visited our premises to undertake a full insurance review and recommended a number of changes to our level of cover. As a result, when the Loss Adjuster arrived on Christmas Eve, the day after being instructed, they were happy that we were adequately insured. They made me a fair offer and we settled the claim there and then with a handshake. Thankfully a potentially complex process was actually made very easy.
READ MORE REVIEWS
County Insurance Services Limited registered in England and Wales No: 08411634 at County House, Glyme Court, Langford Lane, Kidlington, OX5 1LQ. Authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (FRN: 597267)
If you are unhappy with our service we have a complaints procedure, details of which are available on request (add how to make that request). You may be able to refer a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) if you are unhappy with how we deal with your complaint. The FOS website is www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.